Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life of an NUS undergraduate

Let's have a photo-shoot outing this weekend? Let's go Johor during your 1-week term break!

Ahhh.. I've been asked several times but had to turn down due to my work commitments. Who ever said that University life was relaxing (I knew my JC tutors once said that) must be kidding or probably lying.

So what do I do during the weekends?

1. Finish up the tutorials needed for next week.
2. Do some research on my 3000 word essay.
3. Finish up my Operating systems programming lab
4. .....
5. .....

And it's not that I've been slacking the whole week prior to the weekends. I can't even remember the last time that I managed to get 6 hours of quality sleep. This semester is especially crazy. The pace, the workload and the expectations.

So what about the term break?

I wasn't spared for the term break either.

1. Project 1st presentation due (Futuristic Airport).
2. Project hardware report due (Talking cash register) which consists of circuit schematics, component placement on the PCB board and specification list.
3. 800 words reflection paper due.
4. Econs mid-term test.
5. Operating systems mid term test.
6. Human resource project (not due but have to start working on it).
7. Operating systems project on Emulators (also not due but have to start working on it).

Great. I think I had probably missed somemore here and there. Another term break exhausted by school work. To think of it, I should have been used to this workload after 3 years in NUS. But somehow, I feel out of place this term. I'm kinda envying those who've left NUS for overseas exchange or internship! It seems like everyone is missing this semester due to the many overseas exchange programs that NUS have. I wanna go enjoy myself overseas too! BOOOO!

Well, I shall stop complaining and get back to debugging the damn PIC. I can't seem to make this stepper motor work since God knows when! GAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment