Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I just had a tiring day.

I spent the whole of today at the electronics lab, writing C codes to make my stepper motor function as it should. That was after staying up late till 3a.m. the whole night yesterday debugging the damn system. My hard work finally paid off. My stepper motor finally hummed and spun with an annoying rat-tat-tat sound after applying a separate 12V DC current to the circuit.

Nonetheless, it was a tiring day followed by an hour-and-a-half science tuition for my neighbour (he has science paper tomorrow). And to think that I would have ended my day already, I flipped through my calender and realised that I have a report due this Friday. Darn. Another sleepless night for me.

Well, at least I'm sort of enjoying the stuffs I'm doing this semester (maybe not so much of econs.. urghh.. not econs definitely) and hence, I feel less tired and more motivated. haha..

I'm nearly drained. Gonna get a shot of coffee before I jump start my tired engine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment