Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The registration for the run is officially closed! Days left before the run - 38.

Photobucket

I've been training quite regularly (although I think it's still not enough) for the run. I need to clock more mileage but the weather has been forcing me to stay indoors and sleep (okay, I was just being lazy, LOL). But I'm getting decent mileage, at about 25km last week. I'm increasing it to 30km hopefully by the end of next week.

If you're asking why I'm training so hard - it's because I want to prepare myself for a marathon. I've always wanted to know how it feels like to run a marathon but I never had the motivation to go ahead and run. And I'm thinking while I'm still alive and healthy, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to get that experience. Thus, here I am running a 10K run to prepare for a 42K run in the future (hopefully next year).

I'm trying to live life like it was my last day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment