Monday, June 2, 2008

Singapore vs Uzbekistan

Looking at the amount of publicity made, I was kinda surprised why the stack of tickets that are available for this match is still considerably thick? Aren't Singaporeans eager to watch the Lions battle it out for the top 10 places in the World Cup qualifying round?

I'm going down later to watch the match. For those who are still considering to watch the game, be reminded that it'll start at around 7.30 p.m. at the Kallang Stadium. Don't ask me why it's held at the Kallang Stadium (I thought it is under renovation or some sort). But I'm hoping for a splendid atmosphere. And remember to come in RED!

Side tracking for a wee bit. I got my last semester's results and I'm quite happy with it. I didn't improve much but with my initial fear of doing badly for one or two modules, I was kinda surprised when the results came out alright. Currently, I'm in the process of finalizing my FYP choices. I've filtered the hundred odd choices to about fifteen or so. There're several topics which I found relatively interesting. I'll post them sometime later.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment