Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm so happy when the Youth Olympics venue was announced today. Singapore had won the competition to host the next Youth Olympics! And I'm so excited for the nation! She has been longing for this day and now it is reality. I bet the mood at the Padang was awesome!! Too bad I wasn't there to experience the celebration. haha..

I was talking to Mer about the youth Olympics and how it will be kinda exciting to actually welcome these athletes from different countries to Singapore. On top of that, we'd be able to watch the Olympics LIVE for the first time! It's the experience that matters and I can't wait!

I feel that Singapore has just opened her doors to the world, akin to an open-house. I bet Singapore will make an awesome host! Congratulations!

I simply love the video that they made for the bid to host the Youth Olympics games. If you haven't watch it, here's the video from Youtube.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment